Small but thriving, Brentwood, Missouri, offers plenty to do in a small area. With “1.96 Square Miles of Small Town Charm”, the city is home to over a 1,000 businesses, and a variety of housing options including high-quality single family homes, condominium developments and apartments. You’ll also enjoy the city’s seven gorgeous parks and walking trails, fitness and educational classes, indoor ice rink and sports leagues. Brentwood’s quality and variety of housing, top notch city services, and retiree-friendliness make the standard of living in this lively community unsurpassed in the region.
- Ranked one of top 25 suburbs for retirement by Forbes.
- Brentwood offers the free MAGIC Bus for residents with a disability or who are 60 years and older to reach destinations within the city and surrounding communities.
- The Annual Maddenfest brings the community together in Brentwood Park for live entertainment, delicious food, free carnival rides and games, a parade and a spectacular fireworks show.
- Missouri College is located here.
- Population: 8,032
- Established: 1919
- Median Income: $69,023
- Median Property Value: $180,686
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.