Central West End
Chic and European in both style and feel, the Central West End, or CWE, is a lovely place to call home. The active and bustling business community has gone to great lengths to preserve this charming locale’s historic charm while still maintaining an area of productivity and modernity. It’s never a dull moment in the CWE.
- The CWE is home to some popular visitor attractions like the majestic Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, Forest Park, the Chase Park Plaza, and it’s just a short drive from the St. Louis Arch.
- Some of the 20th Century’s most famous literary figures lived in the CWE: T.S. Eliot, Tennessee Williams, and William S. Burroughs, just to name a few.
- The CWE is known for its rare collection of turn-of-the-century architecture that has been lovingly preserved by the community.
- Population: 14,144
- Established: 1876
- Estimated Average Income: $40,000+
- Median Property Value: $60,000+
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.