The City of Clayton, Missouri, is recognized throughout the metropolitan St. Louis area for an outstanding quality of life that combines a bustling downtown with quiet, secure, residential neighborhoods. It is a chic suburban community with urban flair. Clayton is a growing community that prides itself on its history, its thriving business district and its safe neighborhoods.
- Population: 15,884
- Established: 1877
- Median Income: $55,153
- Median Property Value: $584,146
- With a mix of luxurious single-family homes, condos and apartments, Clayton’s secure residential neighborhoods offer a wide choice of living styles and price ranges.
- Most residential neighborhoods are within walking distance from Clayton’s business and shopping districts.
- With several major interstates located throughout the city, the city’s central location places it within minutes of just about anywhere in St. Louis, including most of St. Louis’ attractions.
- The City of Clayton has a nationally-recognized, award-winning school district. 95% of high school graduates go on to college.
- 81% of the city’s land is dedicated to residential or park use.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.