The City of Clayton, Missouri, is recognized throughout the metropolitan St. Louis area for an outstanding quality of life that combines a bustling downtown with quiet, secure, residential neighborhoods. It is a chic suburban community with urban flair. Clayton is a growing community that prides itself on its history, its thriving business district and its safe neighborhoods.
- Population: 15,884
- Established: 1877
- Median Income: $55,153
- Median Property Value: $584,146
- With a mix of luxurious single-family homes, condos and apartments, Clayton’s secure residential neighborhoods offer a wide choice of living styles and price ranges.
- Most residential neighborhoods are within walking distance from Clayton’s business and shopping districts.
- With several major interstates located throughout the city, the city’s central location places it within minutes of just about anywhere in St. Louis, including most of St. Louis’ attractions.
- The City of Clayton has a nationally-recognized, award-winning school district. 95% of high school graduates go on to college.
- 81% of the city’s land is dedicated to residential or park use.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.