Located southwest of downtown St. Louis, the suburb of Kirkwood, Missouri, is renowned for its vibrant and affluent community, booming business opportunity, affordable housing, down-to-earth charm, and hometown pride.
- Population: 27,540
- Established: 1853
- Median Income: $74,226
- Median Property Value: $232,366
- The city commonly makes the list of nationally-recognized schools.
- There’s so much to do in Kirkwood throughout the year, including a Farmer’s Market, the Greentree Festival, a summer concert series, a children’s museum, plus a wide variety of shopping and dining experiences.
- Kirkwood’s downtown business district is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- More than 300 acres of park land can be found throughout the Kirkwood community.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.