Maplewood, Missouri, is renowned for its chic boutiques and restaurants, beautiful parks, and its unique place in the history of St. Louis. In Maplewood, MO, you can enjoy all the benefits of big city living without sacrificing the peace and security of a quiet residential suburb. It may be small, but Maplewood is not short on charm or things to do!
- Population: 7,968
- Established: 1908
- Median Income: $36,090
- Median Property Value: $144,275
- The community’s residential areas offer an eclectic mix of classical housing styles ranging from wood clapboard Victorians to quirky brick bungalows to 21st century town homes.
- The city boasts of an award-winning school district complete with an early childhood center, gifted programs, and English as a Second Language programs.
- Not only is the area within 10 minutes of downtown St. Louis, the community features a vibrant culture with its own unique shopping and dining experiences.
- Maplewood is home to the famous Schlafly Bottleworks brewery and Saratoga Lanes—the oldest bowling alley west of the Mississippi River.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.